Effective September 1, 2015
Conyers Crossroads visitors under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian aged 21 and over after 7:00 p.m.
1. One parent or legal guardian over 21 years of age may escort up to four (4) youths, and at least one of the youths must be the child of the parent or legal guardian. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for the actions of the escorted youths.
2. The purchase of a movie ticket does not exempt a child from compliance with the Youth Escort Policy. Youths exiting the theater after 7:00 p.m. must immediately leave the property if not escorted by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Individuals, under the age of 18, without personal transportation must schedule their departure time to ensure compliance with the Youth Escort Policy.
4. When conditions contribute to an overflow of youths, management reserves the right to disperse and/or eject individuals or groups.
5. If an escorted youth is banned from the center, the parent or legal guardian escort will also be banned for the same period of time.
6. Any person in violation of the Youth Escort Policy or Code of Conduct who refuse to leave the property when requested to do so by management or their designated agent may be prosecuted for trespassing.
7. Employees, under 18 years of age, will be allowed access without a parent or guardian. Youth employees must go directly to their place of employment and leave the property at the conclusion of their work shift if after 7:00 p.m.
8. Anyone appearing to be 18 years or younger should be prepared to show valid identification (with picture and date of birth). Acceptable identification includes a driver’s license, state or military identification card, passport or visa. Those who lack identification will be asked to leave the property.
9. School and civic groups are welcome. We kindly ask these groups register in advance with the management office, which can be reached at 404/262.7400.